Wednesday, February 6, 2013

...where does my help come from?????


a sweet friend of mine asked me last night if all was ok.. she hadn't seen a new post from me in the last few days...

makes me smile, inside... she cares, and she knows me quite well..

Hear my cry, O God;
    listen to my prayer.
From the ends of the earth I call to you,
    I call as my heart grows faint;
    lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
 For you have been my refuge,
    a strong tower against the foe.
 I long to dwell in your tent forever
    and take refuge in the shelter of your wings. Selah
 For you have heard my vows, O God;
    you have given me the heritage of those who fear your name.
 Increase the days of the king’s life,
    his years for many generations.
 May he be enthroned in God’s presence forever;
    appoint your love and faithfulness to protect him.
Then will I ever sing praise to your name
    and fulfill my vows day after day.

increase the days of my mother's life.. I plead with Him.. all day long, whenever it comes to mind, and obviously it does a lot, all night long, woken up by His Spirit again and again and automatically sending another plea to Him, who never slumbers or sleeps...

I have peace, I am not panicked , I am sad, but I also have hope and I am thankful... thankful because I already can see my Father in Heaven at work... heard some sweet words out of my mother's mouth yesterday that I have never heard before.. answered prayer is what it is....

God is good.. new clients at Hope for Life in tears, so touched by the generosity of God's people..
opportunities to get out in the community and meet many young women coming up...

time with treasured friends, beautiful moments with my children... I am blessed and my heart is overflowing with love.. sadness, might it be it enriches life?? .. it is as if there is a different focus.. an ability to see more clearly what is important.. eyes opened to blessings in the difficulty....

and in the end... the hope for eternity in a place where there will be sunshine and joy and love like we have never experienced before... dwelling in His presence forever... God is good

1 comment:

  1. Yes God is Good! Your post really puts day to day in perspective. Despite what we all go through daily, in the end God has all of us in His hands.
    Blessings,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete