Friday, February 15, 2013

Cancer, you can't scare us :P

..leaving tomorrow morning again, what a whirlwind of a few days it has been....
my mother, a healthy woman with a sickness, not a sick woman, was reconciled to her Father in Heaven,, a tremendous blessing,
God, our Father, has allowed me to be the one to lead her to Him... He has prepared me to love her well and come to her side in a time of deep need...
was allowed to meet the different doctors and be there to help my mother make good choices..

sharing with her about our Father in Heaven and His love for her, that's what we have been doing most of the time.. a closeness like never before...

cancer ??? well, God can even use a mean disease for His glory, a way to accomplish His good and perfect will for those that love Him, that were called according to His purpose...

it hasn't quite sunken in yet that we are now sisters in Christ and no matter what happens we will be spending eternity together....

I am most blessed, it is amazing.... oh how I love Him, oh how I need Him.....

Jesus, Lover of my soul, Jesus, I will never let you go..
you've taken me, from the miry clay,
Put my feet upon the rock and now I know,

I love you
I need you,

Though my world may fall I never let you go
My Saviour, my closest friend, 
I will worship you until the very end...




No comments:

Post a Comment