Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Prodigal Daughter has returned. HALLELUJAH



Heaven is rejoicing...... A lost sheep has heard her shepherd and responded .....
My heart is crying and I am lifting my hands in total praise to you... Oh Lord, my God, I praise you for saving my mother today.

I thank you Lord that in your omnipotence and your infinite wisdom, your unending love and your amazing grace and mercy, you opened the eyes of my mother so she could see you today, for the first time in her almost 73 year long life...

I praise you Lord and thank you that you had it all so perfectly planned out and orchestrated, so it was just one more tiny little step... ( easy peaty pumpkin eater like my little niece would say)

Lord I thank you that you prompted me and equipped me to share with her and not be afraid to ask her if she wanted to ask your forgiveness and become your child...

Oh Lord, this has been my prayer for 20 1/2 years... Oh Lord you are so faithful ,
You are the source of all that is good and you are worthy to be praised...

You are my all and all, my Redeemer, my mother's Redeemer and I will praise you forever and ever
AMEN

1 comment: