Monday, February 11, 2013

...darkness descending....

God the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, has been so good to me...
He has shown me favor today in many little ways, "preferred treatment" checking in and and going through security just to name a few... Not necessary, yet so reassuring, a reminder of His love for me, His child.

Didn't sleep much last night, maybe about 2 1/2 hours and tired as I am, surrounded by all this worldly stuff hanging around the airport here in Montreal for so long, darkness wanted to descend on me ...

That's when I decided in order to have some relief from all that's going on around me, to listen to some music, ear phones in I chose my Carnegie Hall Playlist again...

And that's when the love He has for me overwhelmed me once again and brought me to tears... I love Him, and I am just going to cling to Him for dear life.... This morning when I left the house it dawned on me, I would have to go all alone, having to leave my girls behind , my friends loving and supporting me on the home front, I would be embarking on this journey all by myself... If it was not for Him, my friend, my Lord, my Jesus... going with me wherever I go, never forsaking me , upholding me with His right hand...

and, best of all, He is not only the most loving and caring, He is also God Almighty, the sovereign and holy God, in control of the whole world.....

Who am I , that He would be mindful of me...... Emmanuel, we're singing Hallelujah....
Who am I that He would be mindful of me....

No comments:

Post a Comment