Tuesday, February 19, 2013

.. this is what LOVE is....


up early... the benefit of a crazy travel week.. jet lag..off to my work out session soon, I have had the privilege to lift up all I love to my Heavenly Father already this morning...

saw this, posted by Michael W Smith on facebook as well







it made me cry, like Michael had said it would...

isn't this what we all are longing for? to be loved by a person here on earth, who really is "just" trying, by God's grace and strength to love us like the Father in Heaven loves us????

some get to experience this love from a husband, wife, maybe from a father or mother... some, like I feel now get to love their mother or father this way... I pray and hope I love my children like this, and yet I know I fall short...

but this is the Father's love... so, it is available for all who believe...


as tech savvy as I think I am I have had some issue trying to post the Father's love letter here... so please bear with me and watch my next post on here....

God bless you all...



No comments:

Post a Comment