Sunday, February 17, 2013

...metastases ... airplanes and the Heavenly Kingdom


recap:

metastases found in my mother's lungs, many of them, in both lungs, but they are still small

flying to Switzerland to accompany my mother to her, or so I thought anyways, first Chemo treatment.. turns out to be appointments with two different Oncologists to decide the action plan..

sharing my faith " black and white"... she prays the prayer and bows her knee before Jesus, her Saviour! Hallelujah

reading tons of scripture to her, and praying together many times... love flowing FREELY.. <3

spending time in a place so full of memories of my married life, good ones and bad ones.. all back in my face...

Valentines Day... I am single, and today it sucks...

trying to help my mother work through some of the hurts, old and new.. my dysfunctional family :(

at airport, to go back, Ex husband with new wife arrives on the plane I am leaving on...  strange and sad..

arrive back and find out that two people I have been praying for passed away from cancer that day, Chris, a young and wonderful friend of a dear friend of mine, and Daisy, a little eight year-old girl that I have been praying for as well...

both Christians and so we can be sure they are with Jesus now, no more pain, no more suffering, but rejoicing in heaven...

blessed to be home and picked up by my lovely daughters I love, exhausted and spent...

---> this is what my Jesus has for me today:

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
    neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord.
 “As the heavens are higher than the earth,
    so are my ways higher than your ways
    and my thoughts than your thoughts."
Isaiah 55: 8+9

you can say that one out loud.... I am not going to try to get my head around all this....

instead I am trusting this:

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.
Romans 8:35,37

and THIS:
The Lord will rescue me from every evil attack and will bring me safely to his heavenly kingdom. To him be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
2 Timothy 4:18

AMEN



No comments:

Post a Comment