Saturday, January 26, 2013

..personal encounters with God ( and Michael W Smith :)

This is the day that The Lord has made... I will rejoice and be glad in it.. This is the day of the concert at Carnegie Hall. I definitely am rejoicing and being glad in it.

Rehearsing for 6 hours yesterday with Michael W Smith joining us for a few songs, David Hamilton teaching and conducting us.... wow. ... that in itself was amazing enough...

reiterating for me the truth that The Lord blesses me above and beyond anything I could ever dream of...  in turn we will today lift up His praises and sing about His Glory to an audience of over 2000 people... this humble man of God, Michael W Smith got all teary eyed yesterday when talking about that we do not know what God is planning to do through this concert... that this might even be the day of Salavation for some, encountering God for the first time..

Oh Sovereign Lord of the Universe, who are we that you are mindful of us..... Your love knows no boundaries, your blessings flow freely right into our hearts, souls and minds...

all to Jesus I will surrender today and every day....

Praying fervently for my mother and all the people God has placed on my heart, trusting Him for knowing what is best and for having a perfect plan... I know He will surprise us again and again....


can't wait to see how the day will unfold.. To Him alone be the Glory forever and ever. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment