Thursday, October 3, 2013

... happiness and health are totally overrated ??? :O


happiness is totally overrated... so is health... what?
well, when all and everything is just so difficult, when nothing works the way one would hope... maybe that's what we need to come up with... no? well, I guess not...

truth is, happiness is one thing, joy another..
hoping to be just plain happy one day... not wrong hoping that but .. it might not happen..
hoping for strength to make it through the day? for a peace that passes all understanding?
joy that is not depending on circumstances... totally different matter..

truth be told.. kind of sick of the no happiness thing... won't start getting mad at God, obviously He has a plan and I do believe that His plan is to prosper me, not harm me, His plan is to give me a hope and a future..

do I have a hope? yes, even if I don't really feel it at times... do I have a future? yes.. the plans that are to prosper me.... mmm... this is what this word means:

to thrive, succeed, etc., or cause to thrive, succeed, etc. in a healthy way, to do well.....

sounds good to me, so yes, the future, the plans for me to thrive and to succeed... to do well in a healthy way... I trust Him for that..

heard this yesterday :

No, this is not your legacy
This is not your destiny
Yesterday does not define you
No, this is not your legacy
This is not your meant to be
I can break the chains that bind you

I have a dream for you
It's better than where you've been
It's bigger than your imagination
You're gonna find real love
And you're gonna hold your kids
You'll change the course of generations


Cause you're my child
You're my chosen
You are loved
You are loved

And I will restore
All that was broken
You are loved
You are loved

And just like the seasons change
Winter into spring
You're brining new life to your family tree now
Yes you are
You are

by Matthew West "Family Tree"

does it feel like this always? no, not always... is it still true? yes, for sure... because God does not lie, what He says in His Word is true... He is faithful and can be trusted.. no matter I have a hard time trusting in this because my experiences with people have been far from that... the One thing remains.. He is who He says He is.. I know it beyond a shadow of a doubt..... and that... that's my reason to rejoice... 

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!  Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near.  Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.
Philippians 4:3-9

#SoliDeoGloria




No comments:

Post a Comment