Sunday, October 20, 2013

... submission.........

stuff is percolating... love how the Word does that... love how the Word that is sharper than a double edged sword goes out and how it does things... works deep inside my soul....
love how the Counsellor, the Holy Spirit takes it and testifies to my spirit and how it chips away at stuff.. old stuff...
gets my mind going, but it's deeper... far deeper than just thinking things through..
really the Holy Spirit, who is ALIVE, inside my body, the power that raised Jesus from the dead, in me, changing me... mind boggling..

ok... so it is percolating...

the passage from last week and this week, in 1 Timothy chapter 2: 8-15 and chapter 3: 1-14
it's all about surrendering.. it's all about understanding we are weak and not able to live a life of selflessness and integrity, without realizing our need and total dependence on God to enable us to do so....
submission... to God, to authority that God has placed into our lives.. as wives to our husbands, as church members to the Elders, as Christians to God Himself and how He reveals His will to us through the Word.....

not new. again. love it. have no problem with it, actually feel protected and safe under the umbrella of God's authority.... I trust Him, I know He loves me, like no other... so, I do it. I submit. I do what He tells me, fully relying on Him to give me what I need to do so.... that's where the Holy Spirit comes in... the Holy Spirit, part of the Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit...... who made my body His home, His temple, the moment He claimed me for Himself..... this Holy Spirit is in me and is not going to stop changing me and making me more like Christ until the day I will get to go home and see my Jesus face to face....

dwelling on Jesus, the Word, in a relationship with Him, He is faithful, the Spirit that is... to complete what is God, the Father's will, which is for me to reflect Him so that all glory goes to Him...

so thankful I am part of His plan..... what a privilege and what a blessing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment