Thursday, October 11, 2012

the blessing in the turmoil :)

I am humbled and blessed, moved to tears, because, even though such garbage is going on all around me, the GOOD that God is doing in my life far outweighs my light and momentary troubles...
those troubles and persevering through them will achieve an eternal glory so tremendous, so worth every second of sadness and turmoil...
have held onto that scripture for a long time...but just now my Jesus has added something for me..

the GOOD in my life is actually a fellow follower of my Lord and Saviour.. a fellow follower that loves Him with the same kind of passion I have for Him...

 a humble man of God, whose transparency and ability to share himself, his strengths and weaknesses and his love for God in a way I have not had the privilege to experience before, blesses me like I have never been blessed before..

talking to him just now has met one of my deepest needs..  the need to share from the bottom of my heart and soul with someone who understands me and whose soul resonates with mine ..
with perfect ease,  so very relaxed and peaceful..

so, nothing has changed, the trouble is still trouble.... God is still God, His love is still His love, and this man of God is a HUGE blessing to me..

his presence in my life is a gift from God I will not take for granted... as we are exploring the possibilities and wait for God's plans to unfold, we both are trusting Him for the plans He has for us, plans to prosper us and not to harm us, plans to give us a hope and a future.. however that will look.. individually and maybe together.. always making sure we are not running ahead but let God take the lead ...

 so there... now y'all know :)

2 comments:

  1. We all need someone like that in our lives. Why just this morning I was praying about something similar to this man you speak of. It's great that you have someone to share your heart with. I pray God blesses this kindredship(if that;s even a word). I always love reading your blogs. Often times you take the words right out of my mouth. Thanks for the inspiring words.
    Praise God for He knows best and IS the best.

    ReplyDelete