Wednesday, October 10, 2012

.. pushed into the pit???.. again???


I have had a great, really great month... I have started to believe that maybe things could be getting significantly better.. and they are, not that they were that bad.. even through the hardest times I have been blessed... God has been there for me in the deepest valley.. He has led me out of the pit, and has shown me His faithful and unconditional love ..
He has given me a purpose and a calling and He has blessed me by allowing me to bless others.. He has comforted me and in turn I have been able to comfort others..
I know that there are people in my life that are in the darkness, I also know that I have been let down by significant people that should have been looking out for me...
today I received some more proof of just how this affects my life.. it seems I cannot escape.. 
for a few hours the dark clouds have been enveloping me, tainting everything it seemed... but this is what is TRUE, still.....

Answer me when I call, O God of my righteousness!
    You have given me relief when I was in distress.
    Be gracious to me and hear my prayer!
O men, how long shall my honor be turned into shame?
    How long will you love vain words and seek after lies? Selah
 But know that the Lord has set apart the godly for himself;
    the Lord hears when I call to him.
Be angry, and do not sin;
    ponder in your own hearts on your beds, and be silent. Selah
 Offer right sacrifices,
    and put your trust in the Lord.
 There are many who say, “Who will show us some good?
    Lift up the light of your face upon us, O Lord!”
 You have put more joy in my heart
    than they have when their grain and wine abound.
 In peace I will both lie down and sleep;
    for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety.

in Him alone is my safety found.. I know the one who wants to destroy the good that God is doing in my life.. I will not allow him a foothold .. I will, in the name of the One who died to save me, in Jesus name, command him to leave me alone..
I will put my trust in the Lord.. for He is trustworthy and He my refuge and my fortress..
I will thank Him for the great plans He has for me. 
I will give Him all my worries and fears and insecurities and I know that I am safe in His arms..

oh what would I do without Him and His Word.. I have no clue.. the good news is that I do not have to be without either..
Praise be to Him!!!

1 comment: