Monday, March 11, 2013

..soaring together worshipping Him....


I call on you, my God, for you will answer me;
    turn your ear to me and hear my prayer.
 Show me the wonders of your great love,
    you who save by your right hand
    those who take refuge in you from their foes.
 Keep me as the apple of your eye;
    hide me in the shadow of your wings
Psalm 17:6-8


I always have felt that no one would ever understand me...
especially when feeling deeply about something...
for example, when music, classical, instrumental music just touches the deepest parts of my soul...
have always longed to share this.. always thought that this just might never happen...

don't we all just want to feel close to someone and to be known, to be important enough for someone to want to know everything ? and then for that someone to understand what happens deep inside, the love, the soul resonating deeply, feelings, compassion, love, fear, sadness... all of it........ two souls becoming one as they connect so deeply..

the music, there is just something about a piano, a violin, there is just something about how God inspires people to write music that reaches the deepest places of who I am..
Michael W Smith's album "GLORY" is full of pieces that are, I feel, instruments to communicate with my soul.. my innermost being... they bring me to tears, filled with an unexplainable joy, emotions so raw, I just want to lift my arms high to God, the creator of it all, soaring with Him on levels of experience I have no words to describe...

I think there might never be anyone that I will be able to share this.. maybe it is a personal thing between me and God.... maybe it is, like the Carnegie Hall experience something out of this world.. a glimpse of a realm so heavenly, so infinitely divine... so full of the essence of God, light, colours of the rainbow, warmth and closeness.....

it takes my breath away... it fills me with a longing for heaven and all that God has for me... one day, one day we will all be soaring on wings like eagles, joyfully, playfully, worshipping Him, the One and Only, my closest friend and lover of my soul.......

maybe this is a closeness reserved for the Lord and His servant...
I praise Him for showing me the wonders of His great love...




No comments:

Post a Comment