Sunday, March 24, 2013

..disliking the pit....

it's been a weird few days... you can always count on falling, after being on a high...
no reason to feel like I have, but, I have..

moved ALL our "over abundance" of beautiful baby things into the "Real Canadian Super Care Closet" and after countless hours of sorting and organizing... we are NOT done... but let me tell you,
it will be WONDERFUL!!!!

Volunteer training session, with 8 new Volunteers on Wednesday.. amazing!!

even though it is cold out still, somehow the sunshine of the last two days weirdly has made this feel as if, low and behold, Spring might eventually even come to this neck of the woods...

worked out a lot and feel great...

have had great times with my Lord... and how come I still feel so ...

some things weigh heavily on my heart, but that's not new and everyone has those..
some horrific news in the middle of the week, breaking my heart for a friend..

I think, after 3 years and 3 months I am just tired of making this being alone thing work...
content in all circumstances, obviously, I am far from achieving this as an ongoing state of mind..

do I need to read more, pray more ? do I need to serve more? care more? love more?
or do I just have to accept where I am more?????

my prayer over the last 24 hours has been... "I can't" ... "I don't want to"...

I know He can take it, I know I don't have to pretend with Him, I know He loves me and He knows my heart, He knows my desire... He has made me... duh..

patience, endurance, perseverance.... oh how I don't like y'all right now...

struggling... so tired... I know He will bring me through this valley.. He always does... good thing it is Sunday and I WILL have to get going..

Blessed are those that trust in the Lord.... I do trust Him..




No comments:

Post a Comment