Thursday, June 27, 2013

.. no more will anyone call me "Rejected".....


I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord,... actually I have it all planned out, I could print out an itinerary for you, but how would that help you mature and grow in your faith and trust in me...
plans to prosper you and not to harm you... now be aware that "prosper and not harm" might sometimes look a little different from what you think it would look like...
plans to give you a hope and a future...

a hope, that does not disappoint, because it is in the Lord... not in things, or other people...

the future... with Him... He will take us safely to His Heavenly Kingdom... again, not necessarily the "white picked fenced happiness you are looking for...

those light and momentary troubles.. and that's what they are... from an eternal perspective anyways and if you had my viewpoint and capabilities... remember, my thoughts are not yours and my ways are not yours... are achieving for you an eternal glory that far outweighs them all...

eternal glory... safely into His Heavenly Kingdom... walking with Him, a close relationship, someone who will not leave me or forsake me... someone who will never disappoint me...

so.. tempted to lose hope? tempted to take things into your own hands? tempted to help God along a bit with His plan?????
impatient? having a hard time trusting?
blessed, and yet... still struggling with loneliness and keeping your eyes focused on what is not seen? for what is not seen is eternal and what is seen is temporal...

yes, that's me.....  kids on a "family vacation" with the Dad... longing for a love for me.... how ungrateful of me..
blessed beyond belief I am still wanting more?

I am glad He will never love me more or less, than when He first saved me, lifted me out of the darkness and brought me into His marvellous light..

All the saints and angels bow before Your throne
All the elders cast their crowns before the Lamb of God and sing

You are worthy of it all, You are worthy of it all
For from You are all things, and to You are all things, You deserve the glory

Day and night, night and day, let incense arise
Day and night, night and day, let incense arise
Day and night, night and day, let incense arise
Day and night, night and day, let incense arise


You are worthy of it all, You are worthy of it all
For from You are all things, and to You are all things, You deserve the glory

the glory is all His... He owes me nothing, I owe Him everything..... 

This is my reality:

"I’ll get a brand-new name
straight from the mouth of God. I’ll be a stunning crown in the palm of God’s hand, a jeweled gold cup held high in the hand of your God.
No more will anyone call me Rejected,"

Isaiah 62:2-4
the Message







No comments:

Post a Comment