Friday, July 20, 2012

..loving the Hallway... :D

this picture was posted on fb this afternoon, I LOVE it...
it is going to be my new life motto... this is where I have arrived..
not that I haven't kind of decided this before.. but, I can say, I have now exhausted all available tools to try to shorten the waiting time.. as in taking control of my life ( hilarious, makes me laugh out loud actually ) ( as if anyone ever could... duh )
and I have been shown and taught, - I am a slow learner, I know  :( - that it is NOT working..
He has taught me not to settle, He has taught me my value, He has taught me I deserve the best, the exact match.. so I am not looking anymore.. not that I really have for a while.. I am going to work on a matrix which will help me and my panel of "advisors" to ascertain if what might come my way one day will indeed be God's will for me....
discussing this topic with my beautiful friend Mary at length during our most amazing week on the Michael W Smith Cruise, we have decided to enjoy the freedom, the place where the Lord, in His sovereignty, has us right now.. the freedom to spend our time and money on going on a Cruise like this, spend time with friends, without having to feel bad, deciding ALONE what kind of activity or none we would want to sign up for and it goes on...
rather than feeling sorry for being alone, and by that dissing God.. saying basically that I am not content with what He is doing in my life.. implying I know better than He what is best for me.. I am going to enjoy this phase of my life..
decided to explore some things I think I would like to do, start a new exercise regimen and by that be able to be all I need to be for those my Lord is allowing me to minister to..
even while hiding away recovering from the "violent assault on my mouth" God blessed me... sending a new client to Hope for Life.. using the unlikely source He has been blessing us with sending those that need us, our way... receiving a text from this new teenage mom I am so proud of, telling me she wants to start the parenting lessons next week... her little son is a week old today... am I blessed or what???
spending the evening with two of my girls, ( had ice cream earlier.. courtesy of my other daughter..) life is GOOD!!! I like it in the hallway.. who would have thought it could be such a beautiful and cozy space :)

No comments:

Post a Comment