Monday, June 2, 2014

.. you are the peace in my troubled sea.....

 my journey over the last 4 1/2 years has been all kinds of things.. heart-breaking, sad, tough, unbearable, unbelievable, horrendous in the beginning... after some time, as if waking up from a nightmare, slowly I have been daring to get up on my feet again...  one little step at a time, really gingerly.. I have embarked on a new journey...

there have been many blessings, new things, different, more fulfilling things.. tender moments of renewed faith.. fragile moments of breathing a little deeper... stepping out in faith.. eyes focused on Him... "are you really not going to let me fall".....

there have been new endeavours, new friends, new confidants, new interests... new places... and there have been LIGHTHOUSES

some have more meaning than others, but all of them... they have been a symbol of hope, of a light shining in the darkness, of a calling, to be that light, that beacon on a hill... oh the wonders of how my Jesus works His will out in our lives... and for sure.. the beauty that comes from the ashes of destruction is more beautiful, more meaningful than whatever it was before...

the lighthouses, they are calling my name, I LOVE seeing pictures, exploring the history ..

so, right now, as He in is infinite wisdom and goodness, is leading me through another valley, here  comes this song... and this is how it goes :




In my wrestling and in my doubts
In my failures You won't walk out
Your great love will lead me through
You are the peace in my troubled sea
You are the peace in my troubled sea

In the silence, You won't let go
In the questions, Your truth will hold
Your great love will lead me through
You are the peace in my troubled sea
You are the peace in my troubled sea

My Lighthouse, my lighthouse
Shining in the darkness, I will follow You
My Lighthouse, my Lighthouse
I will trust the promise,
You will carry me safe to shore
Safe to shore
Safe to shore
Safe to shore

I won't fear what tomorrow brings
With each morning I'll rise and sing
My God's love will lead me through
You are the peace in my troubled sea  
You are the peace in my troubled sea 

My Lighthouse, my lighthouse
Shining in the darkness, I will follow You
My Lighthouse, my Lighthouse
I will trust the promise,
You will carry me safe to shore
Safe to shore
Safe to shore 
Safe to shore

Fire before us, You're the brightest
You will lead us through the storms 

My Lighthouse, my lighthouse
Shining in the darkness, I will follow You
My Lighthouse, my Lighthouse
I will trust the promise,
You will carry me safe to shore
Safe to shore
Safe to shore
Safe to shore
 ( by REND COLLECTIVE )


 isn't He just the greatest???
I can't help but see Him in all that happens around me... because I am more aware than ever that everything is in His hands, I surrender it, again and again... and so I can see His hand in everything...

I think that might be a reason He allows the bad the horrible and the REALLY ugly... so we can't but give it all up... and get more and more a more accurate picture of what is really going on...

Our God is SOVEREIGN over all creation... all that happens, ultimately He is in control!!!
And I am very thankful for that!

#SoliDeoGloria










No comments:

Post a Comment