Tuesday, June 24, 2014

.. picking my shattered pieces off the floor.... He who never changes..

God is blessing me so much these days..

as my world continues to crumble under all the pressure...  all the never-ending difficulties and complications on so many levels, He blesses me with such amazingly loving and precious people around me, my absolutely darling daughters, my most dearest friends..... my heart overflows with thanksgiving and awe, how much He loves me...

with the stress increasing over the last few days, I had a series of mishaps last Friday... they left me feeling insecure and so vulnerable, frustrated and overwhelmed, scared and diminished , about to really crawl into my bed, hide under the blankets and NOT come out ever again....

obviously, since He is my strength.. I crawled back out... then on Sunday in church, this is what we sang...


oh the tears were flowing and in my brokenness I once again felt Him picking my shattered pieces off the floor... holding me tenderly, His gaze so full of love..

blessed by spending a most delightful day with one of my dear children, some of the peace and the strength that He is, came back.

back to having to face reality on Monday, it's still tough.. but... and that's just it... with the Creator of the Universe on my side... who do I have to fear? what do I have to fear?  no matter how hard it gets.. there will always be that BUT...

the "BUT" that reminds me of what my "real" reality is....

He lowers us to raise us
So we can sing His praises
Whatever is His way all is well

He makes us rich and poor
That we might trust Him more
Whatever is His way all is well

All my changes come from Him, He who never changes
I am held firm in the grasp of the Rock of all the ages

All is well with my soul
He is God in control
I know not all His plans
But I know I'm in His hands

He clothes us now then strips us
Yet with His Word equips us
Whatever is His way all is well
And though our seasons change
We still exalt His name
Whatever is His way all is well

by Robin Mark


Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you.
    I have called you by name; you are mine.
 When you go through deep waters,
    I will be with you.
When you go through rivers of difficulty,
    you will not drown.
When you walk through the fire of oppression,
    you will not be burned up;
    the flames will not consume you.
 For I am the Lord, your God,
    the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.

Isaiah 43: 1-3









No comments:

Post a Comment