Tuesday, June 17, 2014

.. CT scan results JUST in....




so David and I... we are tight.. no matter where I am, he seems to have been in the same place..
David from the Bible that is.. :)

felt the need to read some of the Psalms this morning, and found this one again..


Psalm 16
(by my buddy David)


Keep me safe, O God,
    for I have come to you for refuge.
 I said to the Lord, “You are my Master!
    Every good thing I have comes from you.”
 The godly people in the land
    are my true heroes!
    I take pleasure in them!
 Troubles multiply for those who chase after other gods.
    I will not take part in their sacrifices of blood
    or even speak the names of their gods.
 Lord, you alone are my inheritance, my cup of blessing.
    You guard all that is mine.
 The land you have given me is a pleasant land.
    What a wonderful inheritance!
 I will bless the Lord who guides me;
    even at night my heart instructs me.
 I know the Lord is always with me.
    I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me.
 No wonder my heart is glad, and I rejoice.
    My body rests in safety.
 For you will not leave my soul among the dead
    or allow your holy one to rot in the grave.
 You will show me the way of life,
    granting me the joy of your presence
    and the pleasures of living with you forever.

me:

trouble? yes
needing refuge? yes
peace in the midst of it all? yes
thankful and blessed? for sure
in His presence? the only way to be!!!!!

praising Him that the cancer has not grown as dramatically as the Cardiologist thought ( alerting my mother to have this checked out last week... )

He always has our back! and He is doing a wonderful thing... the land He has given us is a pleasant land.. He is indeed showing us the way of life and is granting us the joy of His presence.. there is eternal pleasure... and rest.

#SoliDeoGloria




No comments:

Post a Comment