Friday, May 9, 2014

.. even what the enemy means for evil, you turn it for our good.....

so amazing to see proof of what we believe to be true right in front of my own eyes..

24 hours ago I woke up... it was a nice, sunny day.. I was busy getting ready for a busy day at work, and an even busier day after ... last steps to be taken for the closing of my condo to go smoothly on Monday, plans to move some things that night.... a busy couple of weeks ahead, finally starting this new chapter in my life...

today, the day promises to be a beautiful one, at least as it pertains to the weather...
for me, and compared to where I was 24 hours ago... as my favourite Cartoon character of my childhood would say... "The sky had fallen"......

received a  message and following phone call around 10 yesterday that had my whole life break apart around me.
a situation, not caused by me, but by carelessness by someone who was supposed to look out for me, or at least not to harm me... it is harming me now. the carefully prepared change in my life might just fall apart...

God's timing perfect, received the call minutes before the weekly prayer meeting with my team and my pastor... my human nature wanted to get busy and try to figure the situation out right away, but the power of heaven in me, my beloved Holy Spirit, told me otherwise...

prayer time it was...... numb, in shock, scared and devastated, the people God had placed around me at that moment in my life, lifted me up in prayer and from there I embarked on trying to figure out how to go on... with a peace, that wouldn't allow panic or fear to take a hold...

heard this last week: When things fall apart, God is just rearranging things..... Ha!

after a few phone calls, some of the things I thought I would lose might be restored to me.. or maybe not quite the way I thought it would all pen out.. yet, God showing me His care and provision through unlikely sources and through His people... I will trust Him... because, this is STILL true:

Your plans are still to prosper, 
You have not forgotten us,
You're with us in the fire and the flood,
You're faithful forever,
perfect in love,
YOU ARE SOVEREIGN OVER US

cried at the concert a week ago, worshipping with an abandoned heart when my fav artist sang this song... thankful for the things He was doing... and now, even though all this has come crumbling down for me, it is still true... it's His Word......

For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.
and:
Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

Even what the enemy means for evil,
you turn it for our good,
you turn it for our good,
for your glory
Even in the valley your are faithful,
you are working for our good, 
for your glory...

in this valley, in this man made valley, made by carelessness, selfishness and greed.... He is still faithful... I will put my trust in Him... by His strength and grace. To Him be the Glory!



No comments:

Post a Comment