Tuesday, May 20, 2014

.. Fear NOT for you are MINE.....


back to the real world after 3 days of reprieve from the scary world of lawyers and motions and stuff like that..

thanks to Him, a peace that passes understanding was mine and relaxation and enjoyment followed..

today, we are back.

and with it, I have to admit, fear and trepidation wants to enter my heart.

have been thinking and praying a lot about trust.
trusting means being sure and counting on what I know to be true.

one sure thing: no matter what happens over the next 10 days, God will provide for me.

He does always have me right smack in the middle of where He wants me to be,
I just need to stay there. in the palm of His hand.

trusting. expectantly waiting and praying.
takes a huge surrender on my part. because, obviously I would like this all turn out in one specific way. is that the best way though? from my understanding it is. from God's?
I don't know that.

the bigger question is: do I expect Him to really come through for me?
let's face it... my earthly father is the one producing the trouble, so duh... my ability to trust, not that big.
then again, my Heavenly Father is nothing like any human being, and I know that.
so why, my soul are you troubled???

why would hiding from it all be the much more natural approach for me, if that was at all possible?

read this today:

The word “power”  ( in Ephesians 6:10 : Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.) is taken from the Greek word kratos, and it describes what I have come to call demonstrated power. In other words, kratos power is not a power that one merely adheres to and believes in intellectually. Rather, this kratos power is a power that is demonstrative, eruptive, and tangible. It almost always comes with some type of external, outward manifestation that one can actually see with his or her eyes. This means that kratos power is not a hypothetical power; this is real power!

this is the power that the Lord has been talking to me about a month or so ago, when the conclusion He lead me to was: "Suck it up and rejoice... you can, because my power is in you ....."

this is true today, as it was 2000 years ago, and a month ago.

standing in the power that raised Jesus from the dead, I choose to trust, to surrender and wait.

no matter the outcome, my Jesus is alive. He is victorious and I in Him will be too.
All Praise be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment