Saturday, January 25, 2014

... I can see YOU clearly now.....


... the idol off the pedestal I can see HIM clearly again....

scary to think that my view of Him could have been obstructed and I was not aware of that...
still drew close. still listened. still walked with him. still blessed. wow. how thankful am I for Him to shut the door. allow the hurt. allow the pain and the wondering and questioning. He knew what He was going to show me. He knew it was necessary because I could not see it otherwise.
so sorry for doubting His goodness for me.
so very very sorry for that.
amazed by His love and forgiveness.

blessings He has for me permeating my heart unhindered now.. amazing.
blessings that have been mine for a long time, I appreciated them too. cherished them, but in light of the one thing I didn't have it "all kind of was nice but...."

there was always that "but" because that one thing I thought alone could satisfy was missing..

ok. so now, that He, the Lover of my soul has removed this foolish idea, this lie, I am enjoying the love and attention to detail my "darling of heaven" showers me with.

so much love coming my way from the wonderful people God has put into my life..
my daughters. my siblings and parents. my friends.

the timing could not have been better. to do this one day before my birthday. no surprises here.
He does know what He is doing.

this is what my heart sings right now:

Lifting hands in song and dance 
Humbled by the glory of the cross 
We've been redeemed and reconciled 
Caught up in the splendor of it all 
Eternal life You gave 
So we will bring song of praise 

How wonderful 
How lovely is Your name 
You captivate our hearts 
You save us by Your grace 

God of mercy, God of love 
How we marvel at Your majesty 
As we kneel before Your holy throne 
In the beauty of Your mystery 
We are children of the King 
Father, of Your love we sing 

And You are 
Closer than a brother, Jesus 
Closer than a brother, Jesus 
Oh, the name of Jesus 
Oh, the name of Jesus 

Leeland

Thank you Jesus. I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment