Wednesday, January 8, 2014

..His mighty and glorious power is MINE...



it's sunny today...
it's freezing cold...
it's nice to be able to look out, and not have to be outside..
I am blessed to be in a warm house,
and, because we have power, you  can just turn the heat up a bit and it get's warmer.. ( a new appreciation of that too now )
I am blessed to already have had contact with 5 people today,
people with whom I could share the comfort my Lord Jesus  brings..
what a day...
blessed to have received beautiful donations today,
blessed to have handed out some things already,
blessed not to feel too sick, just a little...
blessed to be able to boil water and have a Cold Remedy tea and creamy honey,
even more blessed to have booked two little getaways for this year.. just a few days each time,
so blessed to be able to do that...
such beautiful places, meaningful to me ...

and all this, in the light of this morning, and what the Lover of my soul had for me..


may you be filled with the knowledge of his will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding,  so as to walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to him, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God.  may you be strengthened with all power, according to his glorious might, for all endurance and patience with joy,  giving thanks to the Father....
Colossians 1:9-12

this is my prayer for myself, and for everyone I love and care about...


so done with the grieving the loss of a possibility and a dream, of the companionship of someone I thought was special.. facing the Son, thanking Him for His infinite wisdom, encouraged by His Word I go...




No comments:

Post a Comment