Saturday, September 21, 2013

...despair???... but one thing remains

I love iTunes ... who wouldn't... it is perfect... all my music in one place, easy to make new playlists... on my iPhone and iPad those fav playlists go with me wherever I go..

just listening to my list "Cuddle time" .. it's when I spend my most favorite time of the day in my Daddy's presence..

woke up this morning, well rested, fell asleep at 9:30 last night after 24 hours of tremendous stress and woke up with a song on my mind...

Higher than the mountains that I face
Stronger than the power of the grave
Constant through the trial and the change
One thing… Remains

Your love never fails, never gives up
Never runs out on me

On and on and on and on it goes
It overwhelms and satisfies my soul
And I never, ever, have to be afraid
One thing remains

In death, In life, I’m confident and
covered by the power of Your great love
My debt is paid, there’s nothing that can
separate my heart from Your great love...


Your love never fails, never gives up
Never runs out on me

some huge roadblock, hurdle, test occurred, appeared from out of nowhere Thursday night, robbed my peace, my sleep, and my "timidly creeping out of the deepest crevices of my soul" hope - no surprise here- collapsed... despair took hold and the deceiver / hope stealer had some fun time with me.......

not nice... my day had been planned out ahead of time by my loving Daddy in heaven in such a way though that I received His ministry throughout the day by His people... grace and mercy communicated to me through trusted and even surprising channels... oh how GOOD He is my God...

so... peace regained, trust restored and the little "Hope-plant" ..... well, maybe slowly peeking up again... because His love never fails, it never gives up and it never runs out on me......... and you :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment