Wednesday, November 7, 2012

.. it has been a BAD day... :(

a wise man just posted on Facebook:
"My concern is not for the economy, nor for the condition of political conflict. My deep concern and sorrow is for the 6 million unborn children that will be killed in the next 4 years. Lord forgive us and help us."


that's what breaks my heart right at the moment.. there are many more things that have made me pray and hope that Obama would not win the election, but his stance on abortion is what really had me routing for Romney..

now, I am a German turned Canadian and why do I even care?
fact is I do care about the babies that are being killed.. that will be killed. I do care about where this part of the world is going..  moving dramatically fast in the wrong direction.

liked Billy Graham's appeal to the nation:
"The legacy we leave behind for our children, grandchildren and this great nation is crucial. As I approach my 94th birthday, I realize this election could be my last. I believe it is vitally important that we cast our ballots for candidates who base their decisions on biblical principles and support the nation of Israel. I urge you to vote for those who protect the sanctity of life and support the biblical definition of marriage between a man and a woman. Vote for biblical values this November 6, and pray with me that America will remain one nation under God."

at a time when evangelical denominations are struggling with issues that stem from some walking away from the belief that has been firmly held for 2 thousands of years :
that the Bible is the VERBALLY INSPIRED, INERRANT Word of God.. given to us for guidance and protection.. not just a story book we can interpret which ever way we feel like.. giving in to the culture around us rather than upholding truth and standing firm on it, no matter what..


love this passage so much:
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning.
 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of men.  The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood ( John 1: 1-5)

the Bible is the living and active Word of God..  that is the truth !!!


my heart is saddened today because of all the personal issues I am dealing with.. everything just seems so very very complicated all the time.. but I am crying inside for how for another 4 years the killing will go on without restriction..

God is trustworthy and in control, He promised to make all things beautiful in His time, turning into something good everything for those that love Him and have been called according to His purpose..... a truth that comes in handy in times like this..

No comments:

Post a Comment