Wednesday, April 3, 2013

....Praising Him in the Storm...

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.
Isaiah 43:2

what a fabulously mighty God we serve.. His will cannot be thwarted, He is the One who put the stars into place, He is the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End....

In all their distress he too was distressed, and the angel of his presence saved them. In his love and mercy he redeemed them; he lifted them up and carried them all the days of old.
Isaiah 63:9

He is both, the Almighty God, and the caring Abba Father... my Daddy... when I feel sorry for myself in all this turmoil He gently holds me close and tells me He understands...  He dries my tears and fills my heart with HOPE...

we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4 perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5 And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.
Romans 5:3-5

so I am going to go soon, find out more, and with His help deal with what it all will mean.......
Praising Him in the storm !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment