Monday, April 15, 2013

..every tear I cried.. you hold in your hand...




where to begin...

today, the sun is shining and it is going to get a little warmer they say...
yesterday, great church service, my newest "convert" at church again, thank you Lord!
my time with the Lord this morning... comfortable like my cuddly, soft blankie, quiet and reassuring..
no HUGE challenge, just a smile and embrace.. communion of the souls.... oh to know Him like this..

Many people say, “Who will show us better times?”
    Let your face smile on us, Lord.
 You have given me greater joy
    than those who have abundant harvests of grain and new wine.
 In peace I will lie down and sleep,
    for you alone, O Lord, will keep me safe.
Psalm 4: 6-8

interesting how this time, when the newest struggle brought me to a screeching halt as it's enormity and reality hit me, my Lord brought me peace and solution that only he could have orchestrated..
a man in my life, a friend, spoke with God given authority, calm and matter of fact... took the wind right out of the sails of the enemy, who would have wanted me to be afraid and get stuck in the despair..
I sought godly counsel, I shared my need with friends, they lifted me up to my Lord.. and, their it was..
PEACE.... the solution, orchestrated by HIM, a few years ago already, unbeknownst to me.. just me trusting Him then and following His lead, today, a way out.. because He keeps me safe....... 

realizing, on a new and refined level, that all we need is to trust and obey, at all times.. 
then He, who purchased, will protect and provide... and I will praise....

 I'll praise You in this storm
And I will lift my hands
For You are who You are
No matter where I am
And every tear I've cried
You hold in Your hand
You never left my side
And though my heart is torn
I will praise You in this storm
( Casting Crowns )

He, who calms the storm, has this blessing, for all of us... not things, or white picked fence lives... but PEACE.. and closeness, wherever we are, whatever we face, whatever the outcome even...
He never leaves our side... and those that are His, He will bring safely to His Heavenly Kingdom..

AMEN

1 comment:

  1. AMEN SISTER! Getting a good lesson in this myself these past weeks.

    ReplyDelete