Friday, September 7, 2012

... oh the depth of the riches of the wisdom of God..



Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God!
    How unsearchable his judgments,
    and his paths beyond tracing out!
 “Who has known the mind of the Lord?
    Or who has been his counsellor?"
Romans 11:32-34



I know that you can do all things;
    no purpose of yours can be thwarted
Job 42:2

What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?  He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?
Romans: 8:3132


so thankful that God is so not like me... that His thoughts are NOT my thoughts and His ways are not mine... oh, even though I love my kids VERY much... I do not have the patience that God, my Father has for me, His child..

knowing better and yet struggling to trust Him..
knowing that one day I would be able to look back and understand what I couldn't before..
that He has my best interest in mind, always..
knowing that and yet fretting about when and how this plan of His was going to be worked out..
having a certain idea and not able to comprehend the vast knowledge and wisdom,  not knowing the past and the future like He does, I was anxious..
I am sure I will be again... I pray I will get better at it... hate to disappoint Him so...  test His patience, and I know it is endless... I know He will never love me more than He loves me today and loved me yesterday or  will any day in the future.. because His love is without end.. bigger than I will ever be able to comprehend...

I am sorry Lord.. I hope I didn't make you sad... I love you and only want to please you and make you smile..

thank you for showing me again how you are showering me with more than I could ever ask for .....
the attention to detail, out of your love for me,  it blows me away.. I shall forever sing your praises!!!!





1 comment: