Wednesday, September 19, 2012

..never a dull moment.. PTL...

I know that I should really turn off the lights right now, and I am very tired, I really am, I just need to try to process this day.... okay.. so here we go:

there is just absolutely no dull moment ever when walking with this amazing Saviour of mine..
I know I am overly excitable, but, He is so exciting.. how can one not be excited is what I am wondering..

and.. the excitement is not always only about good things.. actually to see Him at work in the bad stuff and work things out is REALLY exciting..

drama and heartache, depression and disappointment, conflict and despair.. and there He is.. never letting those down that trust in Him.. it is just so against His nature..

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
(Matthew 11:27-29)

rest for our souls.. He indeed is gentle and humble in heart.. gentle and humble.. rest for the soul... because... He knows the plans He has for you and me.. plans to prosper us and not to harm us, plans to give us a hope and a future... ( Jeremiah 29:11)

the baby Christian and the old and weathered one alike... learning to trust Him and surrender to Him.. giving all our burdens to Him.. and He will bless our socks off...

really cautious, but even better that way..  I am experiencing His provision, His care and His gentle love.. His tenderness and His consideration and attention... my cup overflows.. His love seeps through my cracks, broken vessel that I am.. flowing from Him through me to others.. can't help but love with all my heart, soul and mind.. Him first and then all those He has brought into my life..

May y'all know Him, His love and His faithfulness.. and may we all never stop bringing glory to Him.. the Lover of our souls, the Redeemer and King.. Jesus... the One and Only <3

1 comment:

  1. I share these feelings with you Miriam! I'm still learning but I LOVE LOVE LOVE all this that I am discovering about the Lover of our souls! Praise be to the Lord!

    ReplyDelete