Thursday, February 5, 2015

... in the morning when I rise.. GIVE ME JESUS..


waking up in the morning the first thing I do is to give all of me, my gratitude, my love and my worries to the One who is always right there with me..

so thankful for waking up hours before I have to leave the house..
thankful too that I do not have tons of responsibilities aka young children or something that would keep me busy in the morning..
with my puppies being more than content to sleep a little longer it doesn't matter just how long this takes..
I can take my time to cover everyone and everything in my first conversation with the lover of my soul...

it's good to acknowledge first thing that He alone is able to deal with what concerns me today..
it's good to surrender all that is going on in my life to Him who is in control of everything..

Hear my cry for help,
    my King and my God,
    for to you I pray.
 In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice;
    in the morning I lay my requests before you
    and wait expectantly.
Psalm 5:2-3

it's good to go to Him in the morning, as I share my heart with Him, He in turn shares His with me..

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love,
    for I have put my trust in you.
Show me the way I should go,
    for to you I entrust my life.
Psalm 148:8

 Have compassion on your servants.
 Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love,
    that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days
Psalm 90: 13-14

telling Him how much I love Him in the morning, asking Him to use me for His glory today, I turn my attention to His Word, expecting to hear from Him, to be comforted, affirmed, challenged or reminded, His Word never goes out without accomplishing something in me, 

what a blessing to serve Him, who is so intimately involved in my life.. who will bring to completion the work He began in me, who has laid out the good works for me already..
may I, by His grace be able to represent Him well today.. my God and my King..
I am forever grateful..

Satisfy us in the morning with Your love
That we may sing for joy
And be glad in all our days
Satisfy us in the morning with Your love
Match the days Lord of our sorrow with Your joy
May Your deeds be always known
To the ones you call your own
Match the days Lord of our sorrow with Your joy
May the favour of the Lord
Rest upon us and our land
And establish for us all
The work of our hands
Yes the work of our hands
Lord for us You have been a refuge from age to age
Before the mountains were formed
And the earth and the world brought forth
You are the everlasting Lord
May the favour of the Lord
Rest upon us and our land
And establish for us all
The work of our hands
Yes the work of our hands
~Steve Bell



No comments:

Post a Comment