Tuesday, January 6, 2015

..creating a masterpiece.. love so amazing ..



it's freezing out.. I guess that means even though I SOOOOOO wished for no winter this year... it indeed is happening after all... bummer...

sitting in my so amazingly beautified family room, I am loving this new fireplace I got for Christmas... yes, I didn't ask for it.. but someone paid attention to what I said, worked on it ahead of time, took it all apart, drove with the trunk open, for 6 hours, took the chances to be sent back at the border by overly eager border control officers, brought it all here and built it for me...

I love the way it turned out but most of all I LOVE that this person put that kind of an effort into giving me something special..
I loved watching him work on it for so many hours, paying attention to all the detail and turning it into a masterpiece..

today, I went and found a few things to decorate it a little.. and, wow, is it ever beautiful..

I have said it before, but I have to say it again..

I am so very blessed by the Lord, who, no surprises here, was working in my waiting, in my valley He was faithfully using for the good what the enemy had meant for evil.. He, who is faithful forever, and perfect in love, was preparing me and this amazing man of God for the moment in time that He had planned for our paths to cross...

with a love that casts out fears He has been at work in both of us, and even though we were so hurt, He taught us to trust.. because His plans are still to prosper, He had not forgotten us... in His wisdom unimagined, He chose the time and place for us to meet..

being the lifter of the lowly, compassionate and kind, He surrounded us and upheld us through all the tough times... He was with us in the fire and the flood...

this morning, while driving to meet with an immigration lawyer to gather some facts for future endeavours.. I was, as I always do, praying ( and no, I do not close my eyes )
I thanked God once again for what He is doing. I asked Him that we together could love Him better, that we together could serve Him better, that we together could know Him better, that together we could walk with Him, in closeness delighting in His presence, and that we would never forget that He alone is to be praised and thanked and worshipped .. on the mountain tops and the valleys..

because, He alone is SOVEREIGN, He is the One, the ONLY ONE, who is worthy of all praise...






No comments:

Post a Comment