Monday, August 12, 2013

...undeserved love permeating the soul...

floating down the Credit River ...  Willow trees along the river banks, providing a beautiful covering filtering the sunbeams...

a memory... brought to my mind often in the last month when reflecting where my Lord has me these days...

feeling  so full of peace and blessed...
so full of love for my Jesus it brings me to tears every time I think of Him...
loving the peaceful "Daddy-times" in the morning.. worshipping Him with all my soul and feeling such love that I am at a loss what to do with those feelings... it is a wonderful place to be..

a week, so highly anticipated, and thanks to the Father, exceeding all expectations..
beauty touching my soul in this specific way only He could come up with and recreate for the little girl deep inside...
harmony and love flowing abundantly... rest and laughter, the perfect mix... giving Him the glory for every second of it.. oh how I love Him...

just a few months ago wondering if His goodness to me could ever just mean blessing, perfectly fine with the suffering part of His plan for my life, it took me some time to believe that there could be a stretch on my journey that could just be calm and sunny...... where His peace permeates my soul in such a way that I can't help but break into praises and thanksgiving over and over again...

drinking it in... every moment of every day... letting go of the last little tension originating in this fear and self defence mechanism that was ingrained at such an early age... relaxing every fiber of my body, mind and soul into the arms of Him from whom all blessings flow.. into the arms of Him who has my back... who is my refuge and shelter and all that I will ever need...

..sitting at your feet, is where I want to be.. I am home when I am here with you, ruined by your grace, enamoured by your gaze, I can't resist the tenderness of you.... there is a deep desire, that's burning like a fire to know you as my closest friend.. I am deep in love with you, Abba Father, my heart it beats for you, precious Jesus, I am deep in love with you Lord...

so far from the vision I got when hearing this song for the first time over 4 years ago, my Father has indeed picked me up, all the broken pieces scattered on the floor and lovingly restored me....

loving Him because He first loved me...... #SoliDeoGloria


No comments:

Post a Comment