Wednesday, August 21, 2013

... I shall not want.... #FortunateFall #AudreyAssad

another morning, His mercies new... right there for me.. as I am drawing close to Him, He is drawing close to me....
ushered into His presence, my heart wide open, I am saturated by His Love.. His Goodness... His Tenderness...

it is amazing to me how my Father in His infinite kindness orchestrates, inspires and creates this place of intimacy with Him...

 I do not leave from here at all, even as my day goes on and I am busy going about all the things He has laid out for me today..

it's like being connected by this invisible umbilical cord... eternally connected because He thought of me even before the world began..

I am adopted as His daughter, a princess by adoption... my Father is the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords and He is able to accomplish everything that comes my way....

His goodness and mercy shall follow me all my life... and I shall trust in His promise... can it get any better than this???

snuggled up in His arms my soul sings...
set to beautifully flowing piano and violin music, this wonderful young lady's voice leads me into a deeper place with Him....

from the love of my own comfort
from the fear of having nothing
from a life of worldly passions
deliver me oh God

from the need to be understood
from a need to be accepted
from the fear of being lonely
deliver me oh God
deliver me oh God

and I shall not want
no I shall not want
when I taste your goodness 
I shall not want
when I taste your goodness
I shall not want

from the fear of serving others
from the fear of death or trial
from the fear of humility
deliver me oh God
deliver me oh God.

and I shall not want
no I shall not want

when I taste your goodness 
I shall not want
when I taste your goodness
I shall not want

"I shall not want"
 by Audrey Assad
"Fortunate Fall"
available on iTunes :)




No comments:

Post a Comment