Monday, February 29, 2016

satisfy us in the morning...





In the morning, LORD, you hear my voice; 
   in the morning I lay my requests before you 
   and wait expectantly. 
Psalm 5:3

Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.
Psalm 90:14

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, 
   for I have put my trust in you. 
Show me the way I should go, 
   for to you I entrust my life. 
Psalm 143:8

This morning, Lord, I come to you and I give you all my burdens..
This morning I ask you to help me put my trust in you.. I am leaving my burdens, worries, sadness, sorrows and hurts at your throne.. help me not to pick them up again during the day..

You alone know what this day will hold, you alone are able to keep me on the path that brings you glory.

I praise you this morning and thank you, for you keep your promises and they are many..
you have clothed me with dignity and strength, you have crowned me with honour and glory.. for your name's sake...
I rely on you to help me keep my eyes fixed on you, for you are eternal, trustworthy, righteous and holy.
You alone are worthy of my praise..
Let me not put up an idol today or grumble about my life... let me accept where you have me with thankfulness and gratitude...

I love you Lord
and I lift my voice
to worship You,
oh my soul rejoice

Satisfy us in the morning with your love
May the favour of the Lord,
 be upon us and our land,
And establish for us all
The work of our hands


No comments:

Post a Comment