Wednesday, April 16, 2014

.. therefore there is now no more condemnation. you are loved.



up most of the night.. so many thoughts racing through my head.. unsettled by something that happened last night... this is what He kept on telling me:


There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set you free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death.
Romans 8:1-2


I knew it before, but last night was another time the Lord showed me why it is so very GOOD for us to dwell on His Word and to know it... so that He can bring it to mind in situations that we couldn't handle very well otherwise....

as my mind was racing and the knot in my stomach was bothering me and I could not sleep He just kept whispering into my ear... there is now no more condemnation ... you are loved, understood, accepted , treasured, I am here to comfort you, to hold you and to stand by you. I will never leave you or forsake you, actually, I am rejoicing over you with singing, I am quieting you with my love, because my delight in you knows no end. I love you with an everlasting love and nothing can ever separate you from me.

eventually I settled down.

I love Him and am amazed at His love. there is nothing like it.
how blessed I am. how wonderful He is.

hope I can sleep better tonite.


No comments:

Post a Comment