Friday, February 14, 2014

..We love because HE first loved us...

it's Valentine's Day today. made my beautiful girls some treats 2 days ago and put it all together in  nice Mason jars, with some twine and a tag I printed out.. all creative and pinteresty... :)


2 showings today, - with the house officially on the market now, I really pray it will sell fast-, I had to evacuate and find somewhere else to go.. not my usual "day off" routine...

connected with a friend for tea and sent some love out there through cyber space to all my loved ones, friends and family
so very blessed.. gifts from God, each and every one of them.




today is not different from any other day. we love. because He first loved us.
maybe today is "special" because some people maybe need a reminder? not sure... but anyways, showing love and appreciation should be a daily thing we do.

read this: "Why love if losing hurts so much? We love to know that we are not alone." —C.S. Lewis...

truth is, He made us this way. we are wired to love. we are wired for community. 

reaching out to a troubled young mom over the last few days, praying for her without ceasing, seeing her go down that path  of destruction and trying to speak truth into her life I am so thankful she just took the first step on the way to recovery.

love. it comes in all shapes and sizes. rather than looking at myself and maybe feeling sorry for myself I fix my eyes on Him.. and on those that by His grace and provision I can love a little ...


that's what my Valentine told me today and I know it is true.
telling others is what it is all about
#SoliDeoGloria




No comments:

Post a Comment