Sunday, August 9, 2015

.. rising up from the ashes .. embarking on the journey together..



oh what a wonderful thing again this morning, to be in my church.. my favourite place to be..
wondering where we will find our new home, a church that will be our church.. not his, not mine..  a new place, new people, I know that it will take a very long time to feel like it felt again today..

so at home, so comfortable, so safe, so loved and so blessed..

worshipping Him with arms high and heart abandoned today, tears were flowing down my face..
just so very thankful for where He has had me for the last  17 1/2 years..

I am trying hard not to be too sad about losing my church family.. I just love them all so much..
trusting Him like He has taught me throughout my long journey with Him, I know that He has it all figured out.. ( but still, why change something that is SO GOOD )

because of who my Jesus is, because of what He has done in both our lives, the ruins have come to life in the beauty of His name, we are rising up from the ashes and I am thankful for the fact that I have someone who is so worth saying Goodbye for...
so I will fix my eyes on Him.. because, in the end, that's what it all comes down to..

it's all about Him, always, totally.. the here and now.. it will all fade away..

it was fitting to sing this song today as well:

Grace, what have You done?
Murdered for me on that cross
Accused in absence of wrong
My sin washed away in Your blood

Too much to make sense of it all
I know that Your love breaks my fall
The scandal of grace, You died in my place
So my soul will live

Oh to be like You
Give all I have just to know You
Jesus, there's no one besides You
Forever the hope in my heart

Death, where is your sting?
Your power is as dead as my sin
The cross has taught me to live
And mercy, my heart now to sing

The day and its trouble shall come
I know that Your strength is enough
The scandal of grace, You died in my place
So my soul will live

Oh to be like You
Give all I have just to know You
Jesus, there's no one besides You
Forever the hope in my heart

And it's all, because of You, Jesus
It's all, because of You, Jesus
It's all, because of Your love
And my soul will live

Oh to be like You
Give all I have just to know You
Jesus, there's no one besides You
Forever the hope in my heart

He has done this for us.. we are His,  I know that He has a plan... a plan to prosper us and to harm us, a plan to give us a future and a hope.. to give us a purpose and direction..

it's all because of you Jesus... 
I give all I have just to know you Jesus.. 
you are FOREVER the hope in my heart...




No comments:

Post a Comment