Sunday, March 2, 2014

..Love so amazing...



it's been an emotional weekend..
Friday night, "Son of God" the movie....

it's almost 20 years ago now that my Father in Heaven took away the blinders from my eyes, unstopped my ears and revealed Himself to me.

since then I have been walking this path, this journey, with Him. feeling overwhelmed by His love.. more and more.
seeing this movie on Friday... being reminded who He was / is, what He did, for me... the emotions have been running high.. what can I say...

amazing 4 hour seminar at church yesterday, worship service this morning and a Christian concert tonite..

my morning time alone with my Daddy in heaven, wonderful as always... deep satisfaction and delight. a never ending fountain of love, encouragement, wisdom, strength and joy...

my heart bursting with love and gratitude..
gratitude for that even before the beginning of the world, He chose me, to be His beloved, holy and blameless.. because of what He would do for me...

choosing to be living for Him, passionately, loving, forgiving and serving Him, enjoying His presence as I go about my day... that's the only way to respond to a love like this...

Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.  Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.  And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
Colossians 3:12-14

SOLI DEO GLORIA




No comments:

Post a Comment