Monday, April 4, 2016

open hands... NEW BLOG... First post :)

there is intense percolating happening in my brain at any given moment, percolating that takes writing thoughts and ideas down in order to figure out what it is that He, the author and perfecter of my faith is trying to teach me, digging deeper and deeper into who He is and who, consequently, I am..

a daughter of God the Father, the King of kings, set into this time in “his story” to despite herself and all her shortcomings, bring glory to Him, I am to represent Him well and shine His light, so that others can be see Him and be encouraged..

He, who never will give up on me, and oh I am so thankful for that ( I would have given up on me a long time ago if I was the parent ) has been busy lately taking me on a new path, a deeper and more profound one and so I decided to abandon my blog of the last 3 years and start afresh…surrenderedobedience.com

“Forget the former things
do not dwell on the past.
See, I am doing a new thing!
Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the wilderness
and streams in the wasteland.

Isaiah 43:18-19

many changes, good ones and not so good ones have driven me even more into the presence of my Abba Father, my Daddy, and He is, faithfully, taking off layer after layer .. allowing me to see more clearly what a life totally abandoned to Him looks like.

my hands had to be pried open a few times, realizing that when I hold to tightly to what I do not want to let go, if my fists stay closed, stubbornly, I also lose out on what blessings He is wanting me to receive..

so it has been a time of opening those fists, holding the things that are so dear to me losely, looking to Him and learning that what He has planned for me to receive is indeed worth losing what I have had and may have to let go..

so bear with me if you may, as I sometimes might be limping , other times maybe skipping along with my Saviour, Jesus, the Lover of my soul… He has me at the edge of my seat most of the time, there is never a dull moment with Him.. He is true to what He promised.. He has come to give life and give it to the full.. it never ceases to amaze me..

No comments:

Post a Comment