Sunday, August 19, 2012

...The more I find YOU, the more I love YOU...

living in this internet age has it's challenges but it for sure has it's blessings too...
not only did I have a long chat with a friend, who is going through the same kind of stuff I go through, I also was able to watch "live" Michael W Smith worshipping at the Rock the Lakes event in Green Bay, Wisconsin.. ( and take a bunch of "out of this world" screenshots..)
at the end, he played a song I did not know... yes, it is unbelievable... turns out it is not one of his songs, but rather one from Kari Jobe, and even though I have her last two CDs I did not know this song..
tragic.. really, I definitely missed out..
but not anymore..

here are the lyrics.. AMAZING, is all I can say:

the more i seek you,
the more i find you.

The more i find you,
the more I love you

I wanna sit at your feet
drink from the cup in your hand.
Lay back against you and breath,
hear your heart beat

This love is so deep,
it's more than I can stand.
I melt in your peace, it's overwhelming

The more i seek you,
the more i find you.

The more i find you,
the more I love you

I wanna sit at your feet
drink from the cup in your hand.
Lay back against you and breath,
hear your heart beat

This love is so deep,
it's more than I can stand.
I melt in your peace, it's overwhelming

.......

Thank you Lord for inspiring your children to write songs that express what we feel so accurately..
there is nothing more precious than experiencing what this song is all about...
LOVE listening to your heartbeat... Thank you Lord <3

No comments:

Post a Comment