Tuesday, August 28, 2012

"I will be with you until the end.."

not rushing to the gym this morning.. (I will go a bit later for some cardio, I promise)... I have some time to reflect on yesterday.. a day (like every day) that the Lord had made..
getting up early for another work out session... ( no pain - no gain, a motto I am trying to embrace  :S )
and then getting ready to go to work..
the work that the Lord has provided for me, in His infinite wisdom He has shaped me and groomed me for such a time like this to be His hands, feet, smile and hug..

great time of prayer, acknowledging once again, so very important to do, that He is the One who brings about anything good that we are ever able to do.. relying on Him for guidance and all that we need..

seeing a client and feeling such a burden to help her with this next step in her journey... I put the word out and : "TADA " ...  God is FAITHFUL... who would have thought.. duh, I was expecting it.... :)

counselling a number of women through Hope for Life, that have had abortions, the plan is now to form a group so that they can work though the Healing and Forgiveness God has for them together..

Fall Fair is coming up and we will be able to hand out brochures for Hope for Life at the booth the church will have ( we are giving away free water bottles at the fair.. what a great idea ) to make the community aware of the Care Closet and the Center offering support for women facing an unwanted pregnancy...

to invest our time and our love into the lives of women in difficult circumstances, engaging in their lives, walking alongside them, encouraging them, sharing with them, willing to bear their issues, shame and their sin.. speaking Truth into their lives.. what a privilege, what a blessing.. it's what He wants all of us to do, no matter where we are encountering people... we all are missionaries in this world.... ambassadors for Him..

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,  and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age
The Great Commission
Matthew 28: 19-20





No comments:

Post a Comment